Step by Step How to Register your team
Team/Tournament Registration takes place on the Texas DI website.
There are instructions for registering your team on the Texas DI Web site (See Team Manager Instructions Menu Item in the left sidebar).
In order to participate in the Regional Tournament, Team Managers are responsible for recruiting an Appraiser and a Tournament Helper for the Tournament. Check out the Get Involved Tab above to learn more about these jobs.
If you are a RETURNING Team Manager
If you were a team manager last year there have been no substantive changes to the Texas DI Team Registration system. Simply go to http://www.texasdi.org and login. You will be directed to a Team Manager page (new). Click the help tab on this page for more information.
If you are a NEW Team Manager
Here is a brief recap of the steps to take on the Texas DI Website
- Create yourself a user account on the Texas DI Website by clicking this link.
Register as a Mid-Cities Team Manager
You will receive an email with a confirmation link after you create your user account. You must use this link to verify your account before you receive team manager access to the Texas website.
- Review the TM Instructions on the Texas DI Website. This is a menu selection item in the left menu area in a box either labeled NAVIGATION or with your USERID for Texas DI.
- Create your Team(s) following the instructions you reviewed (you did didn't you?) in step 2. You can come back to edit this information later but you need to select your school district and school in order to save the team. We would appreciate your listing the teams competition level and challenge selection as soon as possible so we can begin planning.
- If you wish your co-team manager to have access to edit the team information form, they must also set up an account on Texas DI so that you can select them as a co team manager. You can add this information at any time.
- Complete all team information on the team setup pages.
- You can print a preliminary copy of your registration information at any time by clicking on the PRINT FORM button at the bottom of the screen where you VIEW your teams information
- To properly complete your teams registration you need to have:
* Input your teams DI Team/Membership number (in the form of 750-xxxxx)
* Selected your teams school district, school, challenge and competitition level
* Input each of your team members names
(if all students attend the same school you can leave the school blank - otherwise put in the schools name)
* Gave us the name of One Appraiser and One Tournament Helper
(and made sure they have registered on-line also)
* Listed any special scheduling requirements
- Have the appraiser and tournament helper representing your team register. There are links on the front page of the Mid-Cities website.
- When you are ready to print your final tournament registration form there is a checkbox on the bottom of the Team edit that you need to check. This will allow you to print off a final version of the team registration form. All information must be completed to have a valid tournament registration form.
- It is not necessary to submit a written copy of your registration form to register for the tournament. Once you have checked the box that your registration is complete all that is required is payment for the registration to be accepted. Your school district coordinator will let you know if you need to furnish them a printed copy of your registration form. We only accept checks from school districts. If you are paying for Registration and/or T-Shirts as an individual then payment must be made using the PayPal link on the on-line registration / order form.
- Registration Fees are not refundable.
- Changing your team's challenge after you have submitted your registration is considered a new registration and subject to the restrictions and registration fees at the time the change is made.